Our Project Management Team will work with you to define and cost your project. Our absolute focus is time, budget and quality.
You may be at the initial stages of conceptual design or ready to submit your planning application. Whichever stage you are at, our team will guide you through the process of taking your plans and creating a solid project delivery schedule. We have the agility to respond to issues or changes as and when they arise, and our project process is constantly driving towards completion.
We all hear of build projects that run out of control with spiralling costs and extended deadlines. A vision can quickly turn into a challenge if you don’t have the right team managing your project.
Our successful project delivery starts with a well-defined, realistic plan and one of our experienced project managers will keep everything on track. We adopt a policy of open communication, encouraging all members of the team to voice opinions and concerns, as we find this cut’s through waiting games and significantly reduces the risk of errors, as a result saving time and money.
- Prepare and negotiate cost estimates, budgets and timetables
- Select appropriate construction methods and strategies
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to workers and other professionals
- Report on work progress and budget matters
- Respond to work delays and other problems and emergencies
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
You cannot beat ‘on-the-job experience’, and our team have it in abundance. Our project managers have worked on many successful construction developments over the years.